What personal data do we collect?
Supreme Steam Ironing may collect the following data if you contact us, book an ironing collection or delivery or use our website:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Demographic information
- Operating system information
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data and process your data when you:
- Contact us through our website
- Book a collection or delivery
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to you if you contact us
- Process your order
- Email you with special offers or company news
- Monitor who is using our website
Who we share your data with?
Supreme Steam Ironing will never share your information with other organisations or individuals.
How do we store your data?
Supreme Steam Ironing securely stores your data and it is protected by a password.
Supreme Steam Ironing will keep your data for three years after the date of first entry. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our records.
What are your data protection rights?
Supreme Steam Ironing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Supreme Steam Ironing for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Supreme Steam Ironing correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Supreme Steam Ironing to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Supreme Steam Ironing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Supreme Steam Ironing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Supreme Steam Ironing’ss processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Supreme Steam Ironing transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality – Supreme Steam Ironing uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics and Performance – These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our site and how users use our site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the websites that referred them to our site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our site, whether they have visited our site before, and other similar information. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- We use Google Analytics for this purpose and Google Analytics uses its own cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites
How to get in touch
Email us at: email@example.com